Movie description 2: FILIBUSTERS.
Movie description 3: MOUNTAINSIDE
Movie description 4: TREECREEPERS
Movie description 5: LIGHTHEARTED
9:50- WI, 5:05- OM, 4:40- RE
9:00- FI, 9:30- FR, 3:15- S
10:25- ND, 2:50- NN, 11:30- TE, 11:00- TA
10:40- RS, 3:10- ER, 10:40- RS, 11:45- ET
9:20- IR, 5:05- EH, 3:40- AL, 7:40- DL
Round 2 winners: 1. Angry Hornets, 2. Acrobats, 3. Pterodactyls, 4. Pros
Round 3 winners: 1. Angry Hornets, 2. Pros
Round 4 winners: 1. Pros
One star = Pros = PO
Two stars = Puzzlin’ People = PZ
Three stars = STORM = SO
Four stars = Whipper Snappers = WI
Five stars = Pterodactyls = PE
Six stars = Blue Aliens = BU
Seven Stars = Angry Hornets = AG
Eight stars = Flying Squirrels = FY
PZ = Pablo Zapata = REARRANGED
SO = Selma Ortega = SYSTEM
WI = Wilhelm Indigo = THROUGH
PE = Peter Ericsson = EXHIBITS
BU = Beau Underhill = GATHERING
AG = Alanna Grey = FIRST
FY = Finn Young = THREE
FOLLOW REARRANGED SYSTEM THROUGH EXHIBITS GATHERING FIRST THREE
The keys that were swapped on the typewriter are "E" "T" and "O". Whenever you see the symbols below, replace them with the correct letter to get the real line of dialogue.
< = E
# = T
8 = O
- First, you need to know the full name of the book that you’re wanting to look up.
- Write that name on a slip of paper
- Once you have the name, take the paper to the royal librarian.
- The librarian will look at you with disdain. Offer up a gift of a shiny apple.
- If the librarian is pleased with your present, they will rip up your paper and provide a riddle.
- DON’T WRITE THE RIDDLE DOWN! It’s cheating and you’ll have to start over.
- Once you solve the riddle, burn what’s left of the paper so your steps can’t be traced.
- Now that you’ve thrown off you would-be pursers visit the desk o’ books.
- All the books are on that desk. Pick the one that looks the most interesting.
- No, not that one, it looks too boring.
- Pick another and look at the map on page 7 of your more interesting book.
- Use your birthday as coordinates to find a location on the map.
- Travel to that specific location you found. Preferably by blimp.
- Finally, dig a hole. If you are worthy, the book will be there.
- Stephen P. Hincks A Story
- A Long History of Stationary
- Nefertiti’s Egypt
- Roman Cuisine: Fruits
- Each Answer to Every Question
- H. Magnifica: The Honest Truth
- GI Cuisine and Cooking by Campfire
- World O’ Furniture
- DBY: The Science of Choosing
- Painfully Dull Speeches
- Ring Around the Atlas
- G-Wiz: Yearly Celebrations
- THL: Aircrafts Plus
- Ostentatious Shovels
STEAL ONE FROM EACH MAGIC WORD BY PAIRING WITH LOST
HOUSE, GROWN, BEGAN, FAIRLY, LAUNCH, BRAND
First name: Cat
GROWN = GOWN = R
BEGAN = BEAN = G
FAIRLY = FAIRY = L
LAUNCH = LUNCH = A
BRAND = BAND = R
URGLAR? String this with some information from the article to figure out what Cat and Magico are up to.
The author of the mystery dinner is asking that you learn "every last word of your line."
Start rearranging the steps of the new system by figuring out what you should do "first."